Social Impact Specialist
Bewsys operates a remote-first work environment and therefore, this role is open to international applicants as the job role does not require the physical presence of the candidate in Ghana.
Bewsys is an IT firm that truly understands sustainable development. We create impactful software solutions that help achieve sustainable development goals.
Bewsys has a successful track record with international development partners such as UNICEF, UNDP, IOM, The World Bank and other bilateral organizations. A great way to catch your reader's attention is to tell a story.
1. Develop and deliver specific management plans as it pertains to social impact.
2. Provide support for the delivery of project-based social investment programs.
3. Analyze the benefits and risks associated with social investment initiatives and ensures that they complement business objectives.
4. Design and oversee surveys focus groups, and public opinion gathering techniques.
5. Develop a system for collating relevant metrics on impact programs and maintain tracking systems across all programs.
6. Collate social and statistical service data and prepare reports using statistical tools as required from time to time.
7. Lead research & development for Social Impact thought leadership strategy, with a focus on exploring business opportunities.
8. Work with clients to co-create new solutions and help evolve those critical solutions from ideation to implementation.
9. Curate technical solutions and documents, work plans, and presentations for Clients.
10. Define mobile technology landscape covering application development, security, and integration architecture.
11. Responsible for engaging stakeholders to ensure full compliance with Social requirements of all projects.
12. Assist in coordinating Social impact activities and provide the necessary support to external project consultants.
13. Participate in project supervision and monitoring activities to address social issues.
14. Conduct research and stay up-to-date on innovative trends in the digital space; make recommendations for enhancements and improvements where necessary.
15. Any other tasks related to Social compliance relevant to the Project.
1. A Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences/Humanities from an accredited institution.
2. Postgraduate qualifications in social sciences/community relations is preferred.
3. At least five years of experience in a similar role.
4. Experience in the development of Environmental and Social Management Systems.
5. Extensive experience in mapping key stakeholder groups, outreach, and engagement.
6. Experience in corporate responsibility/social impact/community affairs space.
1. Proactive with the ability to manage multiple projects.
2. Strong analytical skills and ability to translate business needs into functional solutions.
3. Working knowledge of relevant statistical tools.
4. Strong written and oral skills.
5. Good interpersonal skills.
6. Excellent time management skills.
7. Ability to work in a team and as an individual.
8. Respect for organisational, intercultural and ethical values.
9. Detail-oriented. Must be empathetic.
10. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
11. Ability and willingness to learn new skills to improve on self and the organization.
12. Good time management skills.
Mode of Application
Application is strictly via the Bewsys website. Visit our careers page to apply now.
Deadline for application: Friday, July 2, 2021, at 3:00 PM GMT.