The role of the Research Executive is to use methodologies to extract valuable market information that will lead to the creation of IT-related products and services targeted at addressing real-world problems.
The successful candidate will work remotely.
Bewsys is an IT firm that truly understands sustainable development. We create impactful software solutions that help achieve the sustainable development goals.
Bewsys has a successful track record with international development partners such as UNICEF, UNDP, IOM, The World Bank and other bilateral and multilateral organizations.
1. Identify and compile a list of research objectives in accordance with the Sustainable Development Goals
2. Identify market trends and conduct detailed research using credible and professional sources.
3. Design surveys, questionnaires, and other data-gathering instruments specific to research requirements and review data to ensure accuracy of information collated.
4. Verify and record information collated in accordance with specified research parameters for subsequent analysis.
5. Conduct qualitative or quantitative surveys, which may involve field, interview or focus group assessments.
6. Conduct statistical analyses using statistical software to manage and organize information in graphs, mock-ups, and diagrams for presentation purposes.
7. Provide research results that will inform the design of IT solutions in line with the Sustainable Development Goals.
8. Prepare research proposals and funding applications.
9. Create a plan of action, set project goals, deliver frequent updates, and coordinate projects to completion.
10. Attend workshops, seminars, and public forums on behalf of Bewsys as directed by the Supervisor.
11. Organize and maintain research databases for subsequent analysis.
12. Develop products based on research findings using the product development stages.
1. A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business HR & HR & Administration, Computer Science or Management Information Systems from an accredited institution.
2. At least two years of progressive and relevant experience.
3. Good knowledge of English (written and spoken).
4. Good numeracy skills.
5. IT Literacy.
1. Knowledge in data collection and analysis.
2. Knowledge in qualitative data research and quantitative data sets.
3. Knowledge in product development
4. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
5. Knowledge of statistical applications and techniques.
6. Sound organizational and data management skills.
7. Knowledge of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
8. Teamwork and collaboration.
9. Sound communication skills.
10. Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
11. Strong attention to detail.
12. Learning and Innovation.
13. Knowledge of the firm.
Mode of Application
Application is strictly via Bewsys website. Visit our careers page to apply now.
Deadline for application: Wednesday, September 30, 2020, at 3:00 PM GMT