Project Manager (Software Engineering)
The Project Manager will serve as the liaison between our clients and the technical team to ensure timely completion of projects in a structured manner.
Bewsys is an IT firm that truly understands sustainable development. We create impactful software solutions that help achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
Bewsys has a successful track record with international development partners such as UNICEF, UNDP, IOM, The World Bank and other bilateral and multilateral organizations.
1. Organize and track overall team activities using Jira.
2. Track outstanding deliverables, milestones and change requests.
3. Follow project status and modify to mitigate risk and ensure success.
4. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
5. Present regular project status update to clients.
6. Handle multiple enterprise-level software projects throughout the entire lifecycle.
7. Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
8. Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
9. Report and escalate to management as needed.
10. Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
11. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related technical discipline.
2. Minimum of four (4) years of application project management experience driving software development, testing, and deployment teams.
3. PMP certification.
1. Experience with iterative/agile development methodologies.
2. Strong track record of on-time project delivery and managing the entire project life cycle.
3. Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
4. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
5. Experience in global, cross geographical project delivery, coordination and resource management.
6. Attention to detail.
7. Must be empathetic.
8. Attention to detail.
9. Knowledge of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
10. Knowledge of the firm.