Mobile Application Developer
The duty of the Mobile Application Developer is to translate codes into user-friendly applications. The successful candidates are to collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications using flutter to develop for both Android and IOS platforms whiles working in a fast-paced environment.
This role is project-based and not full-time employment. Successful candidates will work remotely on a short term basis.
Bewsys is an IT firm that truly understands sustainable development. We create impactful software solutions that help achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
Bewsys has a successful track record with international development partners such as UNICEF, UNDP, IOM, The World Bank and other bilateral and multilateral organizations.
1. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
2. Work with outside data sources and APIs.
3. Work on Dart.js.
4. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
5. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
1. A minimum of three years working experience in a similar role.
2. Should have built at least one Android, IOS apps with flutter or hybrid framework.
3. Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps.
1. Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch.
2. Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
3. Good communication skills.
4. Creative and strategic thinker.
5. Knowledge of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
6. Must be empathetic.
7. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
8. Ability and willingness to learn new skills to improve on self and the organization.
9. Excellent time-management skills.
Mode of Application
Application is strictly via Bewsys website. Click on "Join Our Team" button to apply now.
Deadline for application: Friday, October 23, 2020, at 3:00 PM (GMT)