The successful candidate will be responsible for the entire process of defining requirements, visualising and creating graphics for all marketing communications. He/She will be responsible for shaping the visual aspects of the company websites, social media, presentation decks, client reports/proposals, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
Bewsys operates a remote-first work environment and therefore, this role is open to international applicants as the job role does not require the physical presence of the candidate in Ghana.
Bewsys is an IT firm that truly understands sustainable development. We create impactful software solutions that help achieve sustainable development goals.
Bewsys has a successful track record with international development partners such as UNICEF, UNDP, IOM, The World Bank and other bilateral organizations.
1. Collaborate with the marketing team to create or incorporate illustrations, pictures and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of all marketing communication material.
2. Liaise with the marketing team to determine their requirements for marketing communication materials.
3. Conceptualize visuals based on requirements, prepare rough drafts and present ideas. Incorporate feedback into final graphic deliverables.
4. Design social media visuals, presentation deck, client reports/proposal, annual reports, advertisements and other communication materials using Adobe's creative suite-including Photoshop, illustrator, Indesign or other standard industry software.
5. Conceptualize new strategic initiatives to create corporate, foundation, government, bilateral organizations or other partnerships with revenue and goodwill gains.
1. At least, three years of proven experience as a graphic designer.
2. A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
3. Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Adobe's Creative Suite - including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
4. A degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field will be of added advantage.
1. Detailed oriented.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
4. Exceptional creativity and innovation.
5. Excellent time management and organisational skills.
6. An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
7. Knowledge of the firm.
8. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
9. Possess a self-learning attitude.
Mode of Application
Application is strictly via the Bewsys website. Visit our careers page to apply now.
Deadline for application: Friday, July 9, 2021, at 3:00 PM GMT.