Front End Developer
.The role of the Front End Developer is to implement visual elements using various programming languages to create user-friendly web pages.
This role is project-based and not a full-time employment. Successful candidates will work remotely on a short term basis.
Bewsys is an IT firm that truly understands sustainable development. We create impactful software solutions that help achieve the sustainable development goals.
Bewsys has a successful track record with international development partners such as UNICEF, UNDP, IOM, The World Bank and other bilateral and multilateral organizations.
2. Understands the process of new application development and has the ability to apply these concepts with minimal mentoring and supervision.
3. Translating business and user requirements into usable web applications and sites.
4. Provide diligent user testing and ensure your work delivers an intuitive and memorable user experience.
5. Advise on user interface best practices to meet performance and client requirements.
6. Develop images for courseware through image creation/manipulation software packages.
7. Develop animations and interactive elements to enhance user engagement.
8. Optimize web applications for maximum speed.
9. Design mobile-based features.
10. Provide support & maintenance for simple to complex software applications.
1. A Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related area of study.
2. A minimum of three years of experience in a similar role.
3. Experience in working collaboratively with wireframes and technical specifications for interactive websites.
1. Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology.
2. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator in particular.
4. Ability to build web pages from concept to design to code.
5. Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
6. Strong HTML skills, and an ability to create elegant, semantically clean mark-up.
7. Strong understanding of CSS, its cross-browser quirks and a keen eye for details.
8. Demonstrated experience in managing maintainable, scalable, cross-browser code that is a delight to experience on any device.
9. Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
10. Experience with databases and PHP (a plus).
11. Experience with Agile tools.
12. Ability to Communicate Technical Details to Novices.
13. Using JS to Change HTML Content.
14. Working Independently.
15. Attention to Detail.
16. File Size Optimization.
17. Workflow Efficiency.
18. Creative and strategic thinker.
19. Knowledge of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
20. Must be empathetic.
21. Excellent time-management skills.
22. WordPress Theme Creation or Manipulation.
Mode of Application
Application is strict via Bewsys website. Visit our careers page to apply now.
Deadline for application: Wednesday, September 30, 2020, at 3:00 PM GMT