Executive Assistant to the Director of Software Engineering
The goal of the Executive Assistant is to serve as the first point of contact with the Director of Software Engineering, dealing with correspondence and phone calls. The Executive Assistant is also responsible for managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments as well as booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation of the Director of Software Engineering.
Bewsys is an IT firm that truly understands sustainable development. We create impactful software solutions that help achieve the sustainable development goals.
Bewsys has a successful track record with international development partners such as UNICEF, UNDP, IOM, The World Bank and other bilateral organizations.
1. Provide full administrative and secretarial support to the Director to ensure the smooth management of his day-to-day affairs and the most effective use of his time.
2. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner.
3. Take initiative as appropriate especially in the Director’s absence.
4. Manage the Director’s electronic diary, assessing the priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
5. Manage the Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
6. Process the Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate.
7. Maintain the Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
8. Maintain records of the Director’s contacts.
9. Organise meetings and ensure that the Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas and pre-meeting briefings.
10. Dealing with correspondence and preparing reports and presentations.
11. Carrying out research on behalf of the Director and presenting findings Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the Director to support his work.
12. Taking on some of the Director’s responsibilities as required.
13 Reminding the Director of important tasks and deadlines.
14. Any other tasks as may be assigned by the Managing Director
1. A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in MIS or Business Administration.
2. A minimum of 1 year working experience in a similar position.
3. Above average computer skills, knowledge and experience in requisite software and online applications.
1. Good interpersonal skills Good listening and communication skills (oral and written).
2. Punctual and reliable Proactive, organized and apt Discreet and trustworthy.
3. Proficiency in computer programs.
4. Creative and strategic thinker.
5. Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
7. Knowledge of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
8. Must be able to work both in a group and as an individual.
9. Ability and willingness to learn new skills to improve on self and the organization.
10. Must be proactive and agile.
11. Good time management skills.
12. Firm knowledge Numeracy skills.
Mode of Application
Application is strictly via Bewsys website. Click on "Join Our Team" button to apply now: https://bewsys.com