Business Process Analyst
We are looking for experienced, self-driven and result-oriented individuals to join our team as Business Process Analysts. As a Business Process Analyst with us at Bewsys, the suitable candidate(s) will be responsible for collecting and documenting business requirements for project(s) and process improvement/automation efforts.
The successful candidate will facilitate process workflow modelling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases.
Bewsys operates a remote-first work environment and therefore, this role is open to international applicants as the job role does not require the physical presence of the candidate in Ghana.
Bewsys is an IT firm that truly understands sustainable development. We create impactful software solutions that help achieve sustainable development goals.
Bewsys has a successful track record with international development partners such as UNICEF, UNDP, IOM, The World Bank and other bilateral organizations.
2. Previous working experience as a Business Analyst for at least three years.
3. Must be a critical thinker.
2. Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
3. Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
4. Great analytical skills. Knowledge of data-driven approaches.
5. Identification of customer needs and challenges.
7. Exceptional communication skills (written and oral).
9. Must be able to work both in a group and as an individual.
10. Must be empathetic.
11. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
12. Ability and willingness to learn new skills to improve on self and the organization.
13. Good time management skills.
Mode of Application
Application is strictly via the Bewsys website. Visit our careers page to apply now.
Deadline for application: Friday, July 2, 2021, at 3:00 PM GMT.