Associate Systems Analyst
Bewsys seeks to train certified undergraduates in Management Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Science on the job to become professionals in Systems Analysis.
The role of the Associate Systems Analyst is to implement computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems, through designing and testing standards and solutions for Bewsys and its clients.
Bewsys operates a remote-first work environment and therefore, this role is open to international applicants as the job role does not require the physical presence of the candidate in Ghana.
Bewsys is an IT firm that truly understands sustainable development. We create impactful software solutions that help achieve sustainable development goals.
Bewsys has a successful track record with international development partners such as UNICEF, UNDP, IOM, The World Bank and other bilateral organizations.
Associate Systems Analyst will be trained on how to:
1. Liaise extensively with external or internal clients to define problems; evaluating procedures and processes.
2. Translate client requirements into highly specified project briefs.
3. Conduct requirements analysis and prepare specific proposals for proposed systems.
4. Develop solutions by reviewing requirements as well as preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
5. Control solution by establishing specifications; coordinate production with programmers.
6. Develop a prototype for a proposed solution.
7. Validate results by testing programs.
8. Ensure operation by training client personnel; providing support.
9. Oversee implementation of a new system including data migration.
10. Provide references by writing documentation.
11. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments.
1. A degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field.
2. Good knowledge of business information systems.
Have appreciable knowledge in:
1. Software analysis and design.
2. Conducting software testing & debugging.
3. Project management.
4. Programming languages.
5. Explaining technical details.
6. Analytical skills and thinking ability.
7. Working under pressure and tight deadlines.
8. Data modelling and data visualisation tools.
9. Being accountable.
10. Communication (both written and oral).
11. Decision-making and problem-solving.
12. Being detail-oriented.
13. The 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
14. Being able to work both in a group and as an individual.
15. Being empathetic.
16. Maintaining strict confidentiality at all times.
17. Having the ability and willingness to learn new skills to improve on self and the organization.
18. Good time management skills.
19. Knowledge about the firm.
20. Being open-minded.
Mode of Application
Application is strictly via Bewsys website. Click on "Join Our Team" button to apply now.
Deadline for application: December 9, 2022, at 12:00 PM GMT