Associate Software Engineer
The goal of the Associate Software Engineer is to design, develop and test software and applications for and on behalf of Bewsys.
Bewsys is an IT firm that truly understands sustainable development. We create impactful software solutions that help achieve the sustainable development goals.
Bewsys has a successful track record with international development partners such as UNICEF, UNDP, IOM, The World Bank and other bilateral organizations.
1. Work on various web services & applications including front and back-end development.
2. Contribute exciting ideas and opinions in applying new and emerging technologies.
3. Work in the development and evolution of the current web-based systems
4. Identify, triage and fix bugs based on user feedback and internal testing.
5. Ensure code is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices and/or operating systems.
6. Any other task as assigned by the manager.
1. A degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field.
1. Must have excellent knowledge in computer programming and coding
2. Must be able to conduct software testing & debugging
3. Must be accountable
4. Good interpersonal skills
5. Good communication skills
6. Creative and strategic thinker
7. Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
9. Excellent coaching skills
10. Knowledge of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals
11. Must be able to work both in a group and as an individual
12. Must be empathetic
13. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times
14. Ability and willingness to learn new skills to improve on self and the organization
15. Good time management skills
Mode of Application
Application is strictly via Bewsys website. Click on "Join Our Team" button to apply now: https://bewsys.com
Deadline for application: Wednesday, November 30, 2022 by 12:00 PM GMT